Friday, April 21, 2017

Raven's Perch Creators - Roped Passions, Glyph, Belle Epoque, Syren Song, Attitude is an Artform, HarshLands

Click here for a list of all the stores on Raven's perch with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire items, or items by FF vendors only. Also I switch between a Slink, Maitreya or system body depending on the outfit, So please demo first! SLURL to the sim

I had a LOT of lovely things from the creators on Raven's Perch. I really had to limit it down some so I sadly am unable to blog everything I was given. Fantasy Faire creators are so generous! Us bloggers love them for all they do. SO I picked a few outfits to show off, one even steps waayy out my usual comfort zone. But it was an lovely item otherwise so I chose to showcase it.

Lets start with a full outfit by Roped Passions



This outfit, called Fleurette Evony, comes with a lot. Of the outfit I have on the lovely gown, the Necklace, and the horns with a headdress attached. It also comes with wings and shoes. There is a close up of the horns here . The detailing of the gown is grand, I think I like the lacing up the sides the best.




And this outfit by Glyph is the one that is waaayyy outside my comfort zone. It is not a short dress, nope, this is sheer lingerie! Which I know is hard to tell on my fur, but yeah, totally sheer. Very sweet and cute if you are the type to wear lingerie in Secondlife though. So I would recommend it those looking for something sensual to slip into.



This is the first of two gowns by Belle Epoque. Oddly I didn't get the relay vendor outfits but I got two lovely gowns that are new to the store. So I chose to blog one and went and picked up a cute lil dress from a relay vendor as well. Here is the new release. A sottish gown called Brianna. I love how the folds fall and the sash is a perfect touch.



This second outfit is from a relay vendor and is called Shuang . It is cute and sassy and has a mix of Japaneses and 50's housewife styling to me . SO cute!



And lastly I have a dress by Syren's Song named Pandora . I love the lace edging on this gown! I am also wearing a cowl and collar by Attitude is an Artform, both are called Web. It really works well with this gown.

And now the rezable items All by HarshLands



Showing here is a moving sculpture called Healing, A Fantasy Wayshrine and a Festive tree. The water about the sculpture twirls, which you can see here

No comments:

Post a Comment