Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Fallen Sands Creators - Poet's Heart, Independent Objects, Enrapturing elegance couture, Beyond Majestic, ChiC, Fantasy China

Click here for a list of all the stores on The Hill with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire items, or items by FF vendors only. Also I switch between a Slink, Maitreya or system body depending on the outfit, So please demo first! SLURL to the sim.


I had some fun taking the photos for these outfits.






First off here is one of two outfits by Poet's heart. The Estrella overcoat and Dress, both parts are sold separately. Both have texture change hud and I love the simple elegance of them. In this shot I am also wearing a hair that I forgot to show off on The Rose, it's by Wasabi pills and is called Raven. I am not wearing it in the Relay color but my usual reds.




Next up is an elegant gown by Independent objects called Alvariel . Crank up your materials for this one as its got some great mesh texturing work on it! Look at that lace on the bodice!



This next gown is by Enrapturing elegance couture. It comes with the tiara or if you don't feel like wearing that, two side flower bunches, which I am not wearing. It also comes with wings, which I am also not wearing. I particularly like how the neckline has a brooch built in, no need for extra jewelry!




And here we have a second outfit by Poets heart. It is from her cute new Insecta line. I'm wearing the Flower Beetle one. There are also leg warmers with attached high Heeled shoes, but couldn't wear those. And two wing options, still and animated, but not wearing those either. You can also get this outfit in patterns inspired by the following bugs - Bumble Bee, Grasshopper, Fly, ladybugs and Dragonfly. The hat does not come with attached hair, I had some bangs in my inventory I wore with it.

I'm also using the other of Eternal Dreams Relay offerings here. Pan flute, you can get it on the Dawn's Promise Sim




And lastly the rez items. Some cute cute dragon statues by Beyond Majestic *close up here* A light ornament called Birth by ChiC and a planter by Fantasy China.

No comments:

Post a Comment