Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Little town





click for bigger









Outfit !*WS*! Belle BlueMarketplace
HairExile::Librarian SLURL
Pose*CC* Book posesSLURL
SimThe ShireSLURL





So...yeah..its no secret Beauty and the Beast if my favorite movie.


And I have been waiting 20 or so years for a live action version of it. Ever since the Broadway Musical came out.

And this Thursday, Adar and I will get to make that dream come true when we go see the stunning, amazing, gorgeous looking live action version!

So I decided this week to do a few tribute photos, starting with this one! Enjoy!

And I am being oohh so good and not listening to the soundtrack before hand! A digital version of it is sitting on my hard drive unlistened to.

OH and there will be an update to my perma credits page. I have at last upgraded to a mesh body, Slink Body and hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment