Thursday, March 9, 2017

I am back..

I hope

Last year I went through some, hard times. Lotta crap, lost my post at OKRF, lost our house, had to move, had to stya with a friend for a month and half. It was bad. I was depressed. Only thing that kept me going was Roleplay on Mischeif managed a sim I found last year after Alan Rickman died. Made my first human avatar on a new account as student, then a few months later made yet ANOTHER account to play a Teacher as well. And now I am ooc sim staff!

But that place kept me from going totally into a bad place. The friends I have made there are many and I love it. I am forever grateful to it.

But I did fall back out of sim exploring while struggling to not get depressed. Other then Relay related events I did do one sim, even doing the Christmas shots was hard.. A totally amazing LEA sim telling the story of the Last Unicorn. and I utterly regret not blogging it when I went to it as it's gone now but so beautiful. It was very interactive as well. And the scripting for some of the areas was amazing. I especially love how they did the midnight carnival,a ghostly fade over of each animal appeared showing what Mummy Fortuna made people see. Really was worth it. I hope the artist does another story this year. I will so go! The main reason I made sure to go to this sim is the Last Unicorn is a speical book to me. It is one of those ones that shaped my childhood, and a few years ago I had the privilege of meeting and getting to spend a morning chatting with its author Peter Beagle in the living room of a friends house.

Here's a few teaser shots. I'll toss some more on my flicker and you can see all my photos at the link above



Click for Bigger




Click for Bigger




Click for Bigger




Click for Bigger


BUT, I am going to work on doing better now. And of course in a little over a month and a half we have FANTASY FAIRE coming up! I'll make another post tomorrow about that. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment