Saturday, July 16, 2016

A time to Remember



I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to write on this post right now. And all I can think of is a friend from Mischief Managed, that became close fast, who lost their Dad in May of this year to cancer. It happened suddenly as well, diagnosed and then passed in a week. It was so hard on them. My heart aches for them and their loss so much.

And then I turn to thoughts of two wonderful ladies I know through Renaissance faires. Both of them battling Breast Cancer, Both doing amazing with their fights. Survivor hearts! I would expect nothing less from them.

And then I turn to thoughts of yet another friend who is still fighting her two year battle with pancreatic cancer. She is so strong and amazing.

And so, I chose to write down about them.

And honor them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment