Sunday, May 1, 2016

Blackmoor Creators - Arcadia, Poseidon, Senzafine and Enchantment

Click here for a list of all the stores on Blackmoor with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire items, or items by FF vendors only. SLURL to the sim




For the first of the creators on this the last sim I am showing you I have a fantasy outfit by Arcadia called Phuro, whole lotta skin/fur shows with this outfit so be confident in your body! I am also using a pose by Posideon called Wizard Pack 1.

Side note, the stone that says Always made me cry.....RIP Alan Rickman.




Next I have an outfit by Enchantment called Catrina, It comes with a hud to change the "skin tone" under the lace top. I just used the white one since...ya know..fur. Which would also work if your skin tone doesn't match one of the presets.



And lastly I have an outfit by Senzafine called Isilme. A gorgous gown just perfect for a lady.

And, this is now, almost the end of my Fantasy Faire posts. I'll do a wrap up tomorrow after we have an idea of the totals for the faire. I also have some thoughts I need to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment