Sunday, April 24, 2016

The Golden Delta Creators - Vengeful Threads, Wasabi Pills, Cygnet’sDreams, Frippery, meadowWorks, and more

Click here for a list of all the stores on The Golden Delta a with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire items, or items by FF vendors only.

There are some lovely Relay offerings on The Golden Delta, many of which are in theme with the Egyptian style of the sim. Outfits first then rezable items second!




First up is this fantastic Egyptian outfit by Venfeful Threads called Nefer Revisited, it comes with appliers, several different colors for the system layer top and the mesh skirt has a hud to change the color to match the top. I chose the Relay color of purple, but there is a special blue color just in the Relay vendor. I also have on one of two necklaces by Frippery, This one is called The Guardian, though I forgot to get a close up of this one. It's a delicate wire and jeweled butterfly. And lastly the hair I have on is Cleo by Wasibi Pills and you can change the stones colors on it.



Next is the gorgeous Mia outfit by Cygnet’s Dreams, and it's really my favorite outfit from this sim. I love the hood and the way it softly folds about. And it's hard to see but I am also wearing the other necklace by Frippery, Come to the Faire. And this one I did take a close up of and you can see it better here.




Lastly for the outfits i have a stunning gown by Velvet Whip called Vesper Lady. I love the patterning on it and it comes with the necklace and a nose chain.




And lastly I have a smattering of the gatcha items you can get from meadowWorks to show off. She has some larger items but I am a lover of Bast, and while you can buy her other Bast items over at We love Roleplay until April 30th, this was the only one for Relay.

No comments:

Post a Comment