Friday, April 22, 2016

Fantasy Faire 2016 Sim -Fairelands Junction


click for bigger
OutfitCO Fiola Petals Outfit by Caverna Obscura ULTRA RARESLURL
NecklaceKM Dash of Hope Fairy Dust RFL 1SLURL
Hair.:::Phoenix::: Paris SLURL
Pose:CP: & !bang - mage with rainbow orbSLURL
SimFairelands Junction SLURL


Here we go! I hope I can manage this, SL is being a brat and keeps crashing. So so far I do not have as many photos as normal. Hoping I can figure out the issue and get back into the sims. I am as usual, showing off my base Fantasy faire exploration outfit in this post. Since the Fairelands Junction has no stores on it. Well this year it has Balderdash but they make the scenery so I can't wear that.

SIM SPONSOR
Roawenwood Searlait Nitschke
SIM BUILDER
Balderdash Saiyge Lotus

The Junction this year is a lovely gardens in a semi Grecian style. The portals to each sim are flanked by columns. Outside of the portal room are gardens and a large pool covered in lotus and paper lanterns. On one side is a wall of candles, the memorial wall. The effect is just beautiful.

To see all my photos click this link here

No comments:

Post a Comment