Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Poppetsborough creators - Hopscotch, Rfyre, Vengeful Threads, Wishbringer and more

Click here for a list of all the stores on Poppetsborough with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire items, or items by FF vendors only.

Poppetsborough is apparently the sim of the Pose Makers, as it has quite a few of them on it.



Click for bigger


Lets start with a nice steampunk gown by Designs by Isaura that is simply called Steampunk Outfit. It comes with the cute hat and there is a pair of matching boots to wear with it. The pose I am in is by Eternal Dream and it is from the Fata set, which is a fairy themed set.



Click for bigger


Next up I am in a gown from House of Rfyre 'Fayre'. It is not their relay offering, but I was not keen on their Relay offering, it was no where NEAR my style and more reveling then I like, so I picked up this one in relay purple instead and tossed money into a donation kiosk to make the difference. And I do love this one, the ribbons are removable so if you want to not wear them you can. And the pose for this shot is also by Eternal Dream from their Spells (Girl) pack. The pose is a prop pose and the book comes with it.



Click for bigger


And lastly we have the outfit where I wore ALL the things! The outfit itself is by Vengeful Threads and is called Vovin. It comes with a mask which i did not wear, and a hud to switch between purple, green and a shade of blue. On my head I have on two items. First by Hopscotch is her Wild one Small horns, Slightly adjusted to fit my head. And in front of them I have on lovely tiara by Fujiwara's World called Warden Tiara. And lastly my pose is by [Black Tulip] Poses and is called The Magician #2. It comes with the particle effects for your hand.

Oddly enough, Hopscotch didn't have a relay pose offering!



Click for bigger


And lastly here are some rezzable items. The house is by Wishbringer and is called Underhill. It's a simple one room house but I really like it and may just put it out on my plot in Nevermore later. Inside shot can be seen here The giant bird I am hugging on is a pose prop by Eternal Dream called fairy bird. And the pink beaded curtain is one of many items you can pick up from Lilith's Den.

So now, go get ye to Poppetsborough, help find out what's causing the tears in the pages *my money is on a bookworm* do some shopping and support Relay for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment