Friday, April 24, 2015

Ichi-go Ichi-e creators - Figment, PoshTale, BLD and more

Click here for a list of all the stores on Ichi-go Ichi-e with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire items, or items by FF vendors only.

All of the dress designers I have for this sim are new to me so I'm going alphabetical.



Click for bigger


This cute flower like dress is by ~BLD~ and called the Tulip dress, I'm wearing the Relay color called "Hope". It's a fun poofy dress with materials in use on it so it has a great look to it. Around my neck is another relay offering by a store called Zyn and it is their Elven Chakrah Amulet. A delicate necklace with stones in the colors of the chakrahs on it. Very pretty.



Click for bigger


And here we have a gown by Figment! Called Cynosure Dress. It is not a relay offering though it should be! I can't remember what they are offering but I liked this better. Or I needed more dresses to show off and picked that one.ANYWAY. I love how the petals lay and the gold on them. The necklace I am wearing is a relay item by Dragon Magick Wares called Mystical Necklace. It's a simple two toned crystal point. Also the hair is another of Wasabi Pill Relay hairs, called Jasmine. It showed up in my inventory after I had taken the photos on Odyssey so it ended up here..



Click for bigger


And lastly for the gowns I have this stunning number by PoshTale called Cequi. It comes with a hud to change colors, the bracers and a collar. I chose the Relay appropriate coloring of Purple, but there are a number of others.

And now we go onto some Home and Garden items you can pick up on Ichi-go Ichi-e



Click for bigger


In this shot are items by three vendors, the Mystic Meadow" Garden Gazebo and Mystic Meadow" Garden Pond- are by [CIRCA] . The lovely tea set is by Voidheart and has the Fantasy faire logo on it! *close up photo here* And the purple mushrooms are by Polenth's Mushporium



Click for bigger


Next up is a tiny but lovely little house by Dragon Magick Wares called the Temple Of The Moon. it would make a good little vacation cottage someplace.



Click for bigger


And lastly, You can take home part of the sim! The Looking Glass has four items up for sale in Relay vendors. Hearts like China Roses, Sakura Lovers Tree, Sakura Meditation Pod and Bullrushes, and Woodlands Tea Settings. I don't know about you but I LOVE being able to take a part of the Fairelands home with me like this!

So, now get off to the dreamy sim of Ichi-go Ichi-e and do some Relay Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment