Friday, April 17, 2015

A Year of Themes - Week 15 - Whimsy

If you are doing this challenge please comment on the post! And for more info click here!

Flickr Group for the Challenge


Week 16 Theme
Whimsy




Click for bigger

Outfit.Atomic. {LaLa Skirt} and {Basic Crop Top} SLURL
NecklaceCae :: Belle's Rose :: NecklaceSLURL
Hair~Tableau Vivant~ Faux dreads - Namiriel SLURL
Pose:+:SS:+: "Got Wings?" SLURL
Sim~Pandora Box of Dreams~ Dream 002:
Dreams Of Endless Spring
SLURL

Next Weeks Theme
Fantasy



So this is a day later then it should have been due to the last driver update for my graphics card made Secondlife Crash every time I took a photo. Figured out how to roll it back to a previous one and all's good! But it did mean I needed to change the sim I explored, as the Gardens Of Whimsy Sim, SLURL, has a LOT to see and I didn't have as much time. So I chose to go to Pandora's Box of Dreams new build, Dreams of Endless Spring.

I will just have to go back to Gardens of Whimsy later.

The new Dream on Pandora is just as lovely as the last one. It's a semi "water sim" but with lots of flowers and trees and rocks. And some houses scattered about. AND there is a secret underwater area for you to find! I throughly enjoyed my visit to this sim. And I am looking forwards to seeing the next dreams to appear on it.

All my photos can be seen at this link









No comments:

Post a Comment