Thursday, March 26, 2015

A Year of Themes - Week 11 - Luck

If you are doing this challenge please comment on the post! And for more info click here!

Flickr Group for the Challenge


Week 11 Theme
Luck




Click for bigger

OutfitIrish Lass Outfit by Caverna Obscura SLURL
Hair WreathVita's Boudoir Sain't Patrick Shamrock WreathSLURL
HairTRUTH HAIR Ivana SLURL
Pose'NSA' - Lucky BrollySLURL
SimCliffs of Moher - O'Hare's GapSLURL

Next Weeks Theme
Spring



Ok, I got lazy and didn't post earlier in the week like planned. Oops. I WILL be caught up by Saturday as it's my rez day. Just gotta find my annual super fancy Rez day outfit for a new profile photo.

Week 11 was meant to be posted the week before St Patrick's day so thats why the theme is Luck. And it's why i wore Irish clothing and went to an Irish sim. Stunning sim. With a lot more to it then I showed. I wanted mostly to concentrate on the cliffs, but there is a town, and a replica of the Blarney stone castle.

And for some reason a sim attached to all the Irish landscape is a mini Disney world. o.O I will so be going back to that to check out the ride recreations. I THINK I may have been to that one before as well but stuff has been changed around.

All my photos









No comments:

Post a Comment