Monday, April 21, 2014

I see the Light

Tangled is one of my absolutely favorite Disney Movies.

So when I saw this pose set bu Hopscotch I wanted it. And felt it the PERFECT set to get back into doing the official blogger stuff for Chandni that I hadn't been able to due to Computer issues.

It's one of the many delightful offerings by Hopscotch for this years Pose Fair
SLURL

I missed the blogger pack with it due to being in Oklahoma but did not care one bit that I had to go pick it up myself. I was only annoyed that I had to WAIT a week to GET it!

But it is MINE now and I dressed Adar up as Eugene and we went to Ode and took some photos. I love how they turned out.

There are more poses, all of them work as a single pose except one meant to work as a couple pose. Do go by the Pose fair and pick them up before the fair closes! So very worth it!









I am wearing..

Dress *Evie's Closet* - Iseult Gown (Violet)
Jewelry Evie's Closet - Briar Rose (Gold) (Color Change) SLURL
Hair !!Calico Creations!! Tamra SLURL


Adar is Wearing

Top .~The Library~. Lan Jerkin Blue SLURL
Pants Apricot Paws - meshDigi Pants - Salv Brown SLURL


and the Sim we are on is the amazing Ode sim SLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment