Wednesday, October 30, 2013

52 Crayola Crayons Week Forty Four - Smashed Pumpkin


Week Forty Four

  Smashed Pumpkin

#ff6d3a
255, 109, 58



click for bigger

Outfit Vita's Boudoir Gwendolyn SLURL
Hair>TRUTH< Kirsty SLURL
Pose*~*HopScotch*~* Juggle your PumpkinsSLURL
SimSteelhead NevermoreSLURL

Next Week's Crayon!!


  Rose Quartz

#bd559c
189, 85, 156



Here we go! The last of the Silly Scents, I'm pretty sure this one smelled like Pumpkins. And, because its my list and I CAN, I changed next weeks from a black to a pink/purple. Why? I didn't feel like trying to find a black that was different then that OTHER black.

This post got out late as I didn't get the location landmarks till Tuesday night. Steel head does a Spooky house contest and I wanted to show off Steelhead and the creativity of its residents. Mind you two of the locations are mine. There are nine locations in the tour this year and I will show off one photo of each location. If you want the list of SLURL's msg me inworld for it!


You can see all the photos I took at this link here.. OH and while I am thinking about it, I do also put up a selection of each locations photos at my flickr page HERE

OH and I have my new graphics card. Works great so far! Just some stalling out in sims with lots of people. As it also acts up when I am working in paint shop I think its a ram issue, I need more. Soon!!




Click to see bigger





Click to see bigger




Click to see bigger





Click to see bigger







Click to see bigger




Click to see bigger




Click to see bigger




Click to see bigger




Click to see bigger

1 comment:

  1. And the second one, woop woop http://silksgirl.blogspot.com/2013/10/crayon-colour-challenge-week-44-smashed.html

    ReplyDelete