Thursday, July 18, 2013

Disneybound Challenge Week Nineteen - Aurora


click for bigger


Outfit Ladies Man Shirt w Socks PinkMarketplace
Outfit MC_Blue Plaid Mesh Pj'sSLURL
PropRFL 2013 Linden Bear-PurpleSLURL TILL FRIDAY!
Hair[LeLutka]-AURORA SLURL
PoseGK Fairy Acorn BedSLURL
SimSteelhead NevermoreSLURL



I had NO idea where I was going to go with this one at first. The outfit we where to use is the ball gown that the fairies change from pink to blue. Now as much as I love pink, my FAVORITE version of it is when it is half pink and half blue splattered. It just looks AWESOME, and I wanted to show that. But with out creating something myself, which I didn't feel like doing. I wasn't sure how to show that.

Then it hit me to dress in pajamas as well.. SLEEPING BEAUTY, and have a pink top and blue bottoms!

Then I dug out my acorn bed, and randomly decided to be snuggling this years Relay for Life Linden bare in the photo. So here is my Aurora! All snuggly asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment