Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My SL Guilty Confessions Meme

Next for strawberry Singh's blogger _____ Memes NAMES!



click for bigger






Outfit *EC* Flora Fairy - PinkSLURL
Hair>TRUTH< Kirsty SLURL
Pose*FN* The Summoning Pose + Gathering Light SLURL
SkyboxElorian Gardens- 5 Elements Cavesore closed


I think we all do things in our lives that we’re not incredibly proud of, but we still do them out of habit or just because it’s something we feel strongly about and don’t necessarily always want everyone to know about them. One of my real life guilty confessions is my obsessive love for Golden Girls reruns. I cannot resist them. If I know they will be on, I will drop everything and grab some munchies and just sit and enjoy them. Yes, I know, I need help.

Anyhow, I thought it would be fun to reveal some of our second life guilty confessions. I’m going to share five of mine, but I’m not putting a number on this meme as I know not everyone will want to admit many so just share whatever you like. However, you don’t need to go overboard on the sharing (like confession bear here), cuz you know, I don’t want anyone going to Second Life jail or anything after doing this meme! (Is there a Second Life jail?)

Meme instructions: Share 1 to 10 of your top second life guilty confessions. Remember to leave your link in this meme’s post so others can come by and read your answers as well!


Lets see what I can come up with for this


1. My clothing folder is meticulously separated by several factors. My object folder, while it started to be like that, is not so well organized. I blame having to find a place to rez stuff instead of just wearing it. Landscaping objects and buildings can be big.

2. I confess to watching a few SL fug groups on Flikr. I never post photos, but I do look. Sometimes I question if something should be there..but a lot...I judge..cause...oye. It's such a train wreck.

3. I also read SL secrets and generally have NO idea what is going on in any of the secrets. But many times I wish I did.

4. I have a love/hate relationship with the fashion part of this blog. I started just showing off PLACES in Secondlife, That's what I love to do most in Secondlife, explore the fabulous builds. But I didn't want to look bad by not telling who made what I am wearing so I got more into fashion. But at times I resent doing that. And while I love getting free items from creators I am not sure I'd want to be on a blogger review list.

5. Sometimes I regret not having a "human" avatar. Mostly because of not being able to wear some items due to my prim parts, like rigged mesh hair. But despite that, I just can not see myself as anything but a feline for anything more then an hour or two. It's just not me.

1 comment:

  1. You may not have a human avatar, but your avatar is unique and you, so I think you definitely have something to be proud of. <3

    ReplyDelete