Wednesday, May 29, 2013

52 Crayola Crayons Week Twenty Two - Fuzzy Wuzzy


Week Twenty

  Fuzzy Wuzzy

#CC6666
204, 102, 102



click for bigger

Outfit Cupcakes & Poetry : The Mad Hatter DressSLURL
Hair>TRUTH< Astrid SLURL
Pose{.:exposeur:.} Call The Shots SLURL
Sim Steelhead NevermoreSLURL

Next Week's Crayon!!


  Coconut

#fefefe
254, 254, 254


Fuzzy Wuzzy is a crayon from the same contest last weeks was.

My Ren Faire has one last weekend, This week was the big three day Memorial day weekend one, Running Saturday - Monday. It's usually the last weekend so having one more weekend now is kinda messing with my head.

Also I have a big dentist appointment later today, yay digging into my gums! Not sure how that will affect the Disneybound challenge.

I'll do the Strawberry meme Thursday if I have the mental capacity to do so.


Should be back to exploring Secodlife as usual soon!

1 comment:

  1. Just a day late! http://silksgirl.blogspot.com/2013/05/crayon-colour-challenge-week-22-fuzzy.html

    Been busy getting ready for my upcoming holiday, doubt I'll be blogging for the next few weeks, so I'll have a lot of catching up to do when I'm back! I might try and get in early with coconut...

    ReplyDelete