Saturday, March 9, 2013

RFL kick off

Today marks the start of Relay season in Secondlife. I attended the Kick off ceremony, snagged a few photos but it took a while. I couldn't get on early to let stuff Rez as Adar was using his computer. Mine wont get here till Monday! The sims where PACKED and I left after it was over instead of sticking around to take some photos. Gah can not wait till I have access to all my programs again to take photos and post them easily!




So many teams registered and we've already raised over 9,000 of money just from the webpage donations alone! And with Fashion for Life starting today as well a lot more is guaranteed

I'm so not going to try to get into FFL till I get my computer set up. Fighting the crowds is hard at the best of times, I want to be comfy to do so, instead of sitting on the floor and straining my eyes.

Here are links to the other photos I took. It's the best I can do with out my programs!











No comments:

Post a Comment