Saturday, December 29, 2012

Another 52 weeks of color - Week 52



Week Fifty Two:
Amazon
 



Click for bigger




Outfit Nomine Ameno Gown Apple - 4 SLURL
Hair !!Calico Creations!! Isis 2 SLURL
Pose *~*HopScotch*~* Sculpted Gown Poses SLURL
SimDescent of Christmas Spirit SLURL




So, here we have it, The last 52 weeks Of Color, not only of the year, but of the whole thing. Unless some one picks it up or I do it on my own! Which I am pondering. I just have no idea how to get the random color names and such.

I wanted something epic and amazing for this last color. And found it while searching for it. This dress by Nomine is a limited edition gown. I forget how many but there are not THAT many of them on the grid. So with that, plus its just a STUNNING show stopper of an outfit, I felt it was the perfect gown to end this on.

For the location, I pondered just using the same photo sphere and simple background I used on my epic catch up post when I started this. Then I went naaann..and found a unique sim with still a bit of a Christmas theme to it. I had planned to post this a LOT sooner then today! The sim build called Descent of Christmas Spirit in the destination guide fit the bill perfectly.



Click to see bigger


A weirdly surreal sim, it has many nooks and crannies to explore. some only able to be accessed by the teleport pads located at each location. It was done up for the Holidays in a way that still fit with the sim. Very unique and beautiful in its way. It took me a lot longer to explore then I had anticipated so thusly this post coming so late!


Click to see bigger



Click to see bigger



Click to see bigger


Click here to see all of my photos. I took a LOT.

Now to figure out what to do with myself with this challenge over!

And Thank you Luna. For hosting this Challenge, You made me break out of my comfort box in what to wear in SO many ways!

2 comments:

  1. loved to follow your blog especially because of the nice sims you found .. i stay tuned with your blog ))) H appy New Year for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoy my Blog!

    Happy New Year to you!!

    ReplyDelete