Monday, November 19, 2012

Another 52 weeks of color - Week 47



Week Forty Seven:

Barley Corn


Click for bigger

Outfit Sylph Silks ~GOLD~ by Caverna ObscuraSLURL
Hair !!Calico Creations!! Aaliyah SLURL
Pose Bilo Sari Pose: Kathak SLURL
Sim The Kingdom of Sand SLURL




Had some issues finding an outfit for this weeks color. Till I remembered I never picked up this outfit by Caverna Obscura and that it would be a great fit. Even if its more the trim on the corset then the rest of the outfit :P I LOVE the touches of bright blue on it!

And it needed a fitting setting, so I put in Desert into the destination guide search and it took me to the Kingdom of Sand. A role playing sim on an adult region. I did not see any adult activities but then I wasn't looking. And didn't go down EVERY street and alley!

The build is amazing and breathtaking, do grab a visitors tag and go exploring just for the build! And if your into this sort of RP it looks like a great system. Very immersive and well done. So check it out!


Click to see bigger




Click to see bigger



Click to see bigger


You can see all my photos at this link

No comments:

Post a Comment