Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Another 52 weeks of color - Week 46



Week Forty Six:

Juniper


Click for bigger




Outfit BlakOpal Burlesque Silk Shrug Set - PurpleSLURL
Mimikri - Luca Dress juniperSLURL
Hair ::Exile:: Wide Awake: SLURL
Pose . Infiniti . - Oh My Stars - Pose Set SLURL
Sim Tim's Dreams @ MetaLES SLURL


HAH look I went someplace and didn't half do this one! I'm feeling less stressed right now with less to do so Secondlife is more appealing! Woot!

For Juniper I explored an art sim by Romy Nayar, who also created the Magic frogs build I went to a while back. Tim's Dreams is an eclectic mix of vignettes that are meant to be the dreams of a little boy named Tim. Some scary, some beautiful, and some just weird.

My favorite was the fisher of stars


Click to see bigger


And the one I found the creepiest was the baby cooker


Click to see bigger


Though the one that reminded me of the Child Catcher from Chitty, Chitty, Bang, Bang was a close second!


Click to see bigger


You can see all my photos at this link

No comments:

Post a Comment