Monday, October 22, 2012

Another 52 weeks of color - Week 43



Week Forty Three:

Ghost White



Click for bigger




Outfit XC Ghost Bride Avatar SLURL
Hair Hair Andrea white - Hair & Hairs from Jaqueline Tafel SLURL
Pose 'NSA' - Frankenfae (boxed) SLURL
Sim Haunted Mansion - A Strange Museum SLURL




I, am more pleased with how this turned out then I likely should be. But when I saw the color I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.

It took a few tries to get it done. The mesh outfit I tried at first was naked, so I had to buy a full prim one for the clothing, Then IT turned out to be no mod so that was useless. I found a different one that was mod, and chose to just use it on its own instead of it and the mesh one.

Then I pulled out the prim bits of my avatar in white and mucked with the transparency. Which meant a bit more modding then I expected as it made all the different tail positions visible! And the tinting eye issue I had cropped up with this as well. I ended up deleting the blinking script, which makes my eyes closed all the time. Not that you can really tell. And then I needed a white hair to turn transparent as blond still looks yellow.

But you see the results. LOVE it.

For the location I wanted one of the many haunted places that crop up this time of the year. I do hope this one sticks around a bit longer. I had a lot of fun at it. You get given a hud preloader and told a bit of what to expect. And that its really a place for one person to go through alone. Which I found out was Very true as some people showed up and their huds triggered stuff with mine and it got all a muddle. I ended up finding the exit before I think I should have.

But I enjoyed the loose storyline while there, and its quite interactive and fun! Do go for a visit!

And be careful what wind light you use, I used one for a bit that turned white transparent things red, full bright fixed the red cast though.


Click to see bigger



Click to see bigger




Click to see bigger



All my photos

I'll likely go back later and give it another try with a fresh hud.

3 comments:

  1. oooh beautiful the ghostbride with your head and wings.. super... and the other person standing watching makes such a special sphere. i can imagine you are extremely glad with the result

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a fantastic job with that avatar, she looks so lovely and ethereal. I particularly like the one where you're seated at the piano and can see your tail. Really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete