Monday, October 8, 2012

Another 52 weeks of color - Week 41



Week Forty One:

Antique Brass



Click for bigger




Outfit TheDollhouse-The Queens Dolls-Heart Suit SLURL
Hair!!Calico Creations!! Elaina SLURL
Pose Olive Juice- Fall Frills (skirt-friendly) store is gone wwhaaa
SimDACO Monday : MY SECOND LIFE VISION SLURL




LOOK LOOK I AM NO LONGER STRIPY!!!! While the stripes are lovely and everything, a stripy kitty is just ..not me. So I asked around and found someone that could do the texture work I needed done since I couldn't just tint a white Kinzart kitty due to a script error. *explained in detail here* Remitost Belavidorico is the one that did it for me, So I am back in my sold cream! Woot! And he did a purple for Relay weekend as well. Both for a very reasonable rate as he did the prim texture and a skin.

He also did a pink one without me asking. Not REALLY sure what wires got crossed there but I will be picking that one up on Thursday. It's the almost the exact shade of pink as my ren faire characters fur. And lastly he's the same person that helped me mod my tail to add the jewelry to it when I first switched to the Kinzart avatar.

You can see it in normal lighting here, as I took most of the photos with the sim wind light.


It took me FOREVER to find an outfit for this color. You'd think I'd have a lot of brass seeing as I live on a Steampunk sim. But NOPE, I do not. And it was a hard color to track down. The outfit I settled on I THINK is an old hunt item.

The sim, is the sim next to the line art sim, *post coming about that*. I had gone through my folder full of booksmarks to place to explore, deleted about HALF of them as they where limited engagement art builds. Anyone know of a group to know when the LEA sims are redone and what is on them NOW? I'd love that. I need a good group for interesting art builds and sims to explore.

DACO Monday : MY SECOND LIFE VISION is a very..surreal sim, that is better shone then talked about. So..onto the photos! And you can see ALL of my photos at this link.


Click to see bigger




Click to see bigger




Click to see bigger


It's a good sim for feeling TINY on as most of it is oversized. Do go enjoy it! and the other builds near it!


Idle note, have not heard who won the photo contest I entered yet..

No comments:

Post a Comment