Monday, September 3, 2012

Another 52 weeks of color - Week 36

Week Thirty Six:
Hot Cinnamon


 
Click for bigger
 
Outfit*{ SeVered GarDeN }* Betty - ZP Carnival SLURL  
Hair /Wasabi Pills/ Cherilyn SLURL  
Pose Came with the outfit SLURL  
Sim the mOBSCENE Circus SLURL


 
heeehh YAY and excuse for wearing this outfit!! I put in Circus in search and picked this one to go to. It was a fun lil circus, nice quailty builds. A little dark but I knew it would be that going in. Had a few games and rides to mess about with. I really quite enjoyed myself.

Click to see bigger
They had a carousel *I am a SUCKER for those in RL and SL, love them* test your strength, shooting range and other things. Sometimes the poses in some of the items made me look pricelessly hysterical, other times some fantastic shots.

Click to see bigger



Click to see bigger


click here to see all my photos


Next weeks color is interesting, the swatch Luna posted is MUCH MUCH lighter then I think of when I hear that color name, so I looked it up, there are TWO colors that have that name! The darker shade and the lighter shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment