Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Another 52 weeks of color - Week 33



Week Thirty Three:

Tyrian Purple


Click for bigger




Outfit *Evie's Closet* Eden - Peony SLURL
Hair!!Calico Creations!! Carlie SLURL
Pose Embody Prop Pose Pack F SEER SLURL
SimPahute SLURL




Had a few choices for this week’s color. Settled on one of my favorite outfits in the end. One I could have So cheated with and reused photos from the past, but the place isn’t even THERE anymore so I went someplace totally new!

Pahute is home to a few art installations and a small sky shop. The art Insulations are, The Loneliness of Being, A Passing Moment, and Shadows. The shop is Apricot Flames

I went to them in order of the sign on the Teleport hub, so that meant I started with The Loneliness of Being.




Click to see bigger


I, honestly could have spent hours there watching the letters and finding the words. It's rather mesmerizing and beautiful. I can see it as a sort of oracle / fortune teller as well. Words pop out that you need in life just then!



Click to see bigger



Next up was A Passing Moment, which is an installation of photos taken at a Real World art event. There’s things there to explain it more.


Click to see bigger


The sky shop has some lovely fires in it. And then the last installation is called Shadows, and I'm not sure what it’s about, found no note care. but it was interesting.


Click to see bigger


I found a second version of it over on the other side of the sim behind the Loneliness mountain.

You can see all my photos at this link

Next week’s color is a neutral, which I always suck at, its RUSSET, which is a brown, also a potato. I am VERY tempted to dress up as a potato..

No comments:

Post a Comment