Saturday, March 31, 2012

Oh silly me..

I forgot about this..

Kouse started a new jewelry store called Krystal Jewelry and had a photo contest to celebrate the opening. The grand prize was a complete jewelry set inspired by the winner and all of the jewelery ever made for the store.

I came in third with this photo

Krystal Jewelry contest Entry Softpaw Sommer


And won a gift certificate and one piece of jewelry will be inspired by/named for me. I asked for glasses in her style, and if she's not ok with that a necklace or tiara themed to the flower Columbine. It's my FAVORITE flower and there is so little columbine stuff in world.

Can't wait to see what she creates! Not just for me but for all the winners. It will be fascinating to see what other come up with for her to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment