Saturday, February 25, 2012

Another 52 weeks of color - Week 8


Week Eight:

Dark raspberry


Click for bigger

Outfit - **EC* Fairytale GownSLURL
Hair .:EMO-tions:. * HELENA * SLURL
Pose Juxtapose - Posy Was A Good Girl #1 SLURL
Sim - Steelhead Nevermoor SLURL


This week so very got away from me. Started the academies for the Ren faire I am on cast of. Oklahoma Renaissance Faire if you want to know. I'm back in the fairy glen if you ever go to it. Every weekend in May! I thought I’d be able to get the color post done Sunday night or Monday. But I had some massive Car issues over the weekend, which had me super stressed all weekend. So I got in late Sunday and Monday was spent in a lack of stress sleep.

Then the rest of the week stuff just got away from me. Snow's gone in Steelhead so I was redoing my home plot. And just other stuff, a lot of it not pertaining to the internet at all. I TRIED to go to a location to explore and photo, but the spot turned out to be not what I was expecting so I didn't bother with it. And then I just kept forgetting to find a new place. So I am out of time!

So you just get a single shot of me in a lovely Eve's closet gown on my now all green again home in Steelhead Nevermoor.

Just hoping this won’t end up a trend for the run of Academies and faire. Especially the car problems :P

No comments:

Post a Comment