Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Fall!



Click to see bigger


To celebrate the start of fall I found a sim set in Autumn and explored it. The sim I chose was Garden of Dreams.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Garden%20of%20dreams/126/37/92

The creator of this sim is clearly the same creator as one of my favorite builds at Relay for life this year. It has the same windlight settings, floating lanterns and trees as the build did.

It did take me forever to find a really nice autumn build that wasn't also halloweeny. I just wanted fall trees not pumpkins!

I don't know if this place stays fall all the time or if it changes seasonally. But its full of spectacular things, many of which you can buy to take home to your place.



Click to see bigger



Credits for this little excursion are as follows

Dress Harvest Faerie Outfit by Caverna Obscura SLURL
Hair - >TRUTH< Trixie SLURL

Leaf tossing poses - Olive Juice- Autumn Leaves Me Happy (poses w/props) SLURL

There are many pose prop items scattered about the sim as well. Which is still being constructed in a few places. But it doesn't deter from ones enjoyment of the place.

There are also globes you can click on to go up to skyboxes, but I didn't go into any of those this time. Hey something to discover next time!



Click to see bigger


You can see all the photos I took at Garden of Dreams here http://softpaw.org/LJimages/SL/Garden/


No comments:

Post a Comment